Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Would You Trust Windows Or A M$ App To Do This?

Short answer: Hahahahahahaha!
Mike Solomon, a New York City based graphic designer, has put his Mac and Time Machine to innovative use. When faced with the issue of editing a project that required 20 gigs of space on his hard drive, which had but 10 gigs of space remaining, he put his faith in Apple on the line:
So what did I do? I did what any Mac user would do - I deleted my entire iTunes music folder. It cleared up about 65 gigs of space, and I was able to edit the video and all was well. Then when I got back home I restored all the files with Time Machine, which had automatically backed everything up.
I’d be pretty darn nervous about deleting 65 gigs of music without manually backing everything up on a hard drive, but it’s like they say: put your faith in Apple, and the rest will take care of itself…or something like that.
Link.

No comments: