Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Final Farewell To Mitt



Link to the above.

A good question to which I await an answer:
Since Romney's justification for his sons' seeming lack of enthusiasm for military service was the fact that they were "serving their country" by helping him get elected, and since him getting elected just isn't in the cards, will the Romney boys be on their way to the recruiting office?
The obsoleted answer:



Mitt makes his sacrifice for global peace and victory in the Total War Against Terror:
"If I fight on in my campaign, all the way to the convention, I would forestall the launch of a national campaign and make it more likely that Senator Clinton or Obama would win. And in this time of war, I simply cannot let my campaign, be a part of aiding a surrender to terror."

No comments: