Sunday, September 23, 2007

A Realization....

Yes, yes, I can be slow on the uptake. Intellectually, I'm sort of more tortoise than hare; I'll get it all figured out by the end.

But this is stuff I havn't thought through (or I have and then forgot that I had): How some minorities are so desperte for power that suck up to those whose interests are adverse and essentially become traitors to themselves.

From the General (Not-Betray-Us):
My main concern was that you were claiming to be a lesbian in order to promote tolerance toward homosexuals--hey if a homosexual can serve as a Republican chief of staff, then many people might start thinking about them as being rather normal rather than one of the gravest threats our society faces.

Now, I realize I was very wrong. Obviously, you pretended to be a lesbian in order to make it easier for Gov. Schwarzenegger to persecute homosexuals. Who can condemn him for vetoing a marriage equality bill if his "lesbian" Chief of Staff (a supposedly "married" lesbian none the less) doesn't have a problem with it.

No comments: