Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The New York Post Discovers Old News

The discovery is here.

The explanation is here.

Well, back in 2003, while the Post was fast asleep, late one night, Rudy said this:
GIULIANI: My very first feeling, when I first thought about it, maybe within an hour of the event -- was what a shame that I have to deal with this towards the end of my administration. And then immediately I said to myself -- No, that isn't the right feeling. Actually, thank God that I'm as experienced as I am. And this is what I know how to do. There are things I don't know how to do. But this is what I know -- I know how to organize an emergency.
ROSE: You know how to respond to a crisis.
GIULIANI: I know how to respond to a crisis. I've done that all my life and for some reason, I know how to do that. For some reason, that's something I've developed or it's a talent that I have.
ROSE: Did you believe at the time -- whatever my faults are -- at this moment, in this city, this is a thing that I can do better than anybody else?
GIULIANI: Yes. Yeah - I did. I did.
Image link.


No comments: